Candle Care & Safety
The following guidelines are recommended:
- Let your candle burn one hour per inch, this will allow forming a wax pool that will make your candle consume consistently avoiding tunneling. Do not leave your candle unattended or lit more than 3 hours! the container may crack or explode.
- Before each burn trim your wick to improve an even burn. If your candle begins to soot this is due burning the candle longer than the recommended time of 3 hours.
- Never leave your candle unattended, around children, pets, or near flammable material. Keep your wax free of debris.
- To help maximize your candle scent, keep your candle in an enclosed area with no open windows or doors for 30 minutes. Also try to avoid burning too many candles in one area.
- Avoid exposure to drafts, papers or plants
- Always place on a stable, level and heat resistant surface.
- Do not blow your candles, the liquid wax may splatter and the wick may continue to glow and emit smoke. Use a candle snuffer to prevent wicks from drifting off center. Do not extinguish your candle with the lid!
- Never burn a candle all the way down once the wick tab can be seen. Extinguish the flame if it comes to close to the container.
- Replace the lid to your candle once done after it has cooled down to help keep your cold throw and keep dust form collecting on the top of your candle.